PAIR & SQUARE
FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A PREMIUM MERLIN PASS...
I'm sorry but you didn't get a match today.
Don't worry, you can re-try again if you come back tomorrow.
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion).
2. Entries will close on midnight Sunday 15th June 2015.
3. Entrants must match a correct pair of dishes from our new menu to be entered into the daily draw to win 1 of 14 main prizes.
4. All entrants will receive a 25% off voucher for matching the correct dishes.
5. Entrants can enter multiple times throughout the competition.
6. Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winner following notification.
6.1 The prizes available are a Merlin Annual Pass, Harry Potter Studio Tickets (Up to family of 4), Go Ape vouchers (Up to the value of £180), London Zoo Tickets for family of 4, £100 Cineworld vouchers, 2 x £100 Red Letter Day vouchers and 7 lots of £30 Fayre & Square vouchers
6.2 Daily winners will be contacted via email
7. Any personal data provided by, and relating to, the Entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's consent. Personal data relating to Entrants and their nominee will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist Promoter to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition.
8. The winners’ name can be obtained by sending a stamped SAE to Fayre & Square Press Office, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ after 15th June 2015. No other correspondence shall be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter's decision is final.
9. The winner must agree to take part in reasonable publicity.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so, save that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
12. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
13. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
14. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
Promoter: Fayre & Square, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ